1. The Press Department has four Sub-Departments: a) Computer, b) Photography, c) Printing, and d) Binding. Religious, moral and educational books are produced through these Departments.
2. St Paul Book Centre at 33, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, according to the public opinion, is the best book centre in the city. St Paul publications, Better Yourself Books, and the best books on spirituality, education, human formation and general knowlege, both in English and Hindi from different publishers, and also greeting cards for all occasions, are available here.
3. "Jyoti Prakashan" department consists of a Mobile bookshop with well displayed good literature in a bus. It goes around various cities visiting institutions, and thus, making the books easily accessible to all walks of life.
4. "Atmonnati Prakashan" is the department of Hindi Publications. Besides religious books, it publishes psychological, moral and educational books in Hindi.
5. "Inspirational Quote" is a magazine containing quotes and anecdotes that inspire young and old alike. It is well-appreciated throughout India and also abroad.
6. "Sunday Liturgy" is a weekly publication. It carries the official Mass prayers of the Catholic Church (Latin Rite) for each Sunday and holyday of obligation, and a practical reflection on the Scripture readings of the Mass. Although Weekly, it is mailed once in three or four months in sets containing 12 or 16 issues.
7. "Prabhu Ka Din" is the Hindi edition of The Sunday Liturgy. The aim of both the English and Hindi editions is to help Catholics participate in the Sunday Mass actively, meaningfully and fruitfully.